Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I am back!!

It is hard to believe two months have past since my last post. I thought I would be back sooner! Well, I am here to dust off the cobwebs and share some projects I made for the holidays. I have been so busy working with cold porcelain and  attending photography and watercolor classes, that I had no time to work with my cards, sniff sniff. 



I made this card to participate in the Retrosketches challenge. Challenges encourage me not only to create something original, but also to keep my mojo flowing. 


I made the envelope using the Envelope Punch Board (133774). I had purchased it a while ago but I haven't used it until now. I loooooove it!!! It is an awesome tool that allows you to create your very own envelopes that match your cards. Isn't that great?

I hope you have had more time than me to make some projects for the holidays. 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy stamping!


These are the supplies I used for this card:
  1.  Whisper White cardstock (100730)
  2. Smoky Slate cardstock     (131202)
  3. Festive Flurry stamp set   (Wood 131778 Clear 131781)
  4. Winter Frost Specialty DSP (132341)
  5. Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (132193)
  6. Pool Party embossing powder (129398)
  7. Stampin Glitter (102023)

No comments:

Post a Comment