Friday, October 11, 2013

Spooky!

Halloween is around the corner, and Amanda at the Friday Mashup has a spooky challenge for us.


This old stamp set called House of Haunts is one of my favorites. I love that haunted house, and there are lot of possibilities where you can use this stamp. The house is also embossed in nlack embossing powder. I really enjoy adding washi tape whenever I have the chance, I think it gives a kind of informal look and I like that. The new candy dots are adorable (130931), they are the perfect touch for any project.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "the Sketch."
  2. Create a "Spooky" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Spooky project using the above sketch. "

2 comments:

  1. This is cute Liliana I love that Bat you added. I really miss this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete