Saturday, July 6, 2013

My favorite things

What a fun challenge we have at the Friday Mashup this week! Amy our hostes is bringing us a challenge with several options. It is a Tic Tac Toe challenge where you have to pick a line from the grid. I picked pearls, butterflies and coloring. Those three things are my favorites. I try to add pearls to my cards all the time, butterflies are so delicate and beautiful that very often I add them too and coloring is my strong point. I loooove to color images in with watercolor, pencils, markers.

I created my card based on the sketch from CAS(E) the sketch challenge.





Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using a "line from the grid".
  2. Create a project with a "few of your Favorite things ( Stamps & Colors)".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project using the "Tic Tac Toe grid with a few of your Favorite Things".


Thanks for stopping by!! Happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Lili! I love your strip and baker's twine layering. The splashes of butterflies are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour feel to the butterflies - what a fabulous interpretation of the sketch challenge! Great card, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch--love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Lili! Love your butterflies flying off the side of the card!

    Nice to see I'm not the only one who loves to color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lili! Love the butterflies fluttering across the card and drawing attention to the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great detail on the larger butterfly.. This came out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the trail of multi-colored butterflies leading off the card!

    ReplyDelete