Saturday, May 18, 2013

Monochromatic!

Welcome to a new Friday Mashup challenge and a sneak peek at the new Stampin' Up 2013-2014 catalog and new products will be available in June. For inspiration check out the rest of the Friday Mashup team and play along! 




The challenge calls for monochromatic scheme and/or using baking twine. I stamped part of the Wildflower Meadow stamp on the focal point and I embossed it with Melon Mambo embossing powder. The paper is from  Gingham Garden and for  the banners I used washi tape that combines perfectly with the rest of the card.The sentiment is from Loving thoughts (Wood 125843 Clear 125845) 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
The Fabulous Maryann @ Domestically Speaking

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "A Monochromatic Color Scheme".
  2. Create a project "using Baker's Twine".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Monochromatic project using some Baker's Twine".

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this! Such an awesome, pretty card. The washi tape is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I want to go play with my washi tape, but I can't find it. Argh!

    ReplyDelete