Friday, December 7, 2012

The Paper Players #124 Snowmen

It's time for another fun challenge at the Paper Players. This week's theme is "Snowmen." I got inspired by the Cards magazine to create this card. I used Winter Memories stamp set ( c 127937) and Serene Snowflakes to stamp the background. The doily is from the Perfect Pennants Bigz L (123126). I  don't know if you can tell from the photo that I applied Dazzling details (124117) all around the circle with the image.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I love how you used only a partial part of the image. This set is so sweet, any part of it is a great image!!! Thanks for playing with us at the PP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the design and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete