Friday, December 28, 2012

FM #90

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas, and for those who don't celebrate Christmas I hope you had a great time with your family and loved ones. We resume our weekly challenge at the Friday Mashup. This week, the talented Amanda is our hostess. Visit the Friday Mashup blog to check out the wonderful creations the DT has prepared for you. Get inspired and join us this week in this fun challenge!

I created my card using Pool Party Core'dination cardstock (sneak peek of the new products coming up in January) which I embossed with Norther Flurry Folder embossing folder (120902). To cut the snowflake I used the Decorative Strip Northern Frost Die and Silver Glimmer paper (124005). 

Have a prosperous New Year! Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

                                                                          photo source

 So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using "Snowflakes".
  2. Or Make a project with the colors Whisper White, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, and Basic Black
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Snowflake Project with the colors Whisper White, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, and Basic Black".


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm always a sucker for flags or banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lili, this card is beautiful. Love the pretty embossed background and cute banners. Hope you have a wodnerful and happy new year. Love & hugs.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lili, I just love those silver snowflakes! I cant believe I havent used my snowflake die at all this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textured background and those silvery snowflakes! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just love the Northern Flurry on the Core'dinations paper - what a brilliant idea. Love the banners, too. Happy new year, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab holiday card Lili! Love the combination of sparkly snowflakes with the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete