Friday, November 30, 2012

FM # 87

Wow, it is amazing how fast the year flew by. Christmas is weeks away  and with that comes the rush of the holiday season. At the Friday Mashup this week, our talented Lisa is our hostess and she would like us to create a project using the inspiration photo or make a tag, or a gift card holder. Hope you get inspired by the creations of the Design Team and participate in this challenge.

I created a gift box and at the same time an ornament for your Christmas tree. You can use it either way. I used the Petal Cone Bigz L (121810) and the Priority Mail hostess stamp set ( W127042 C 127044). On top of the snowflakes I glued a Vintage Faceted Designer Button (127555). The punches I used to cut out the sentiments are Postage Stamp (122344) and Modern Label (119849).

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using "the inspiration photo".
  2. Or Make a"Gift project". 
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "project for a gift using the inspiration photo above".


6 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh how cute is this.. I love that you made a cone box. What a fun way to present a gift as an ornament. Love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so cute! It would be so fun to cover a tree I ornament gifts like this! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I just love the snowflake, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love those petal cones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift project Lili! Love the lace and seam binding, and the button on the snowflake looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply beautiful! I love the color you chose, the lace, every little detail. This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete