Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #59

I love the sketch that Chupa created for the Saturday Challenge #59. It is simple and has a lot of possibilities. To make this card, I apply a technique where you can use little pieces of scraps and it is called "background patterns from patterned paper scraps." If you are like me, you should have plenty of them to create the background. I learned to do that on Capture the Moment's Make it Monday #65. It is a very good way to give use to those papers in your stash.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Lili

Me gusta el sketch que Chupa creo para el challenge de los sábados. Es simple y tiene muchas posibilidades. Para hacer esta tarjeta apliqué una técnica donde puedes usar todos esos pedacitos de papeles, y es llamada "fondo de pedazos de papeles de diseño." Si ustedes son como yo deberían tener muchos de ellos para crear el fondo de la tarjeta. Aprendí a hacer esta técnica en Capture the Moment Make it Monday# 65. Es una muy buena forma de darle uso a esos papeles que están sin uso.


Que tengan un muy buen día! Gracias por visitarme!
Lili



This is the original card but by mistake I flipped it over (picture below) when I posted it and I liked it too, so I decided to leave the two photos, because as I said at the very beginning of the post this sketch has a lot of possibilities and here you have two already, lol.




1 comment:

  1. I love the effect of combining strips of different designer papers, for an eclectic look! I'm always amazed how seemingly non-matching designs create such beauties. Love these!!

    ReplyDelete