Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flowers for Mother's Day

I created another card for Mother's Day. I am inspired to create more card for mothers. This particular one is for Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #58. I regret not to be able to participate in her challenges every week. I really need a day with at least 36 hours, lol, to make all the cards and participate in all the challenges I want. If you haven't gone to her blog, check it out and you won't regret it. I love Iwona's blog among others. She can create any card in any style. There is always something I learn from her. I regularly go to her blog for inspiration, and let me tell you that several challenges where I participate in, I knew them thanks to her blog. Thanks Chupa for inspiring crafters like me to create everyday.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Lili 

Hice otra tarjeta para el dia de las madres. Estoy inspirada para seguir creando tarjetas para las madres. Esta en particular es para Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #58. Lamento no poder participar en sus challenges todas las semanas. Realmente necesito un dia con 36 horas, para hacer todas las tarjetas y participar en todos los challenges que quiero. Si aun no han visitado su blog, vayan y no se arrepentiran. Me encanta el blog de Iwona. Ella crea tarjetas en cualquier estilo. Siempre hay algo en su blog que puedo aprender. Regularmente visito tu blog por inspiracion, y varios challenges donde participo, los conozco gracias a ella. Gracias Chupa por inspirar a personas como yo a crear todos los dias. 

Tengan todas un hermoso dia de las madres! Gracias por visitar mi blog!

Lili





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lili, for this lovely shout-out! I appreciate it more than you'll ever know :) Thank you also for playing with my sketch, always a joy to see the different interpretations! Your card is gorgeous! xxx Chupa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have used the Well Worn paper for a Mother's Day card! It's so typically 'male', that it's nice to see it used for a feminine card... would never have even consider it, but it looks fabulous!

    Just checking out your blog, as we will be working together on The Friday Mashup! And I'm so thankful I did, your work is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete