Thursday, May 24, 2012

Embellish Magazine Challenge and Freshly Made Sketches #36

I love bicycles and the photo that is in the Bicycle Color Trends Challenge. It is colorful and when I saw that photo I felt like grabbing one of those bicycles and riding around the neighborhood, lol. I combined the theme and colors from Embellish Magazine Challenge and Tui's sketch for Freshly Made Sketches. The card came out pretty simple but I like it that way. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Me encantan las bicicletas y la foto que esta en el Embellish Magazine Challenge. Es colorida y cuando vi esa foto tuve la sensación de agarrar una de esas bicicletas y andar alrededor del barrio. Combiné el tema y los colores de Embellish Magazine Challenge y el sketch de Tui de Freshly Made Sketches. La tarjeta quedó bien simple pero es así como me gusta. 

Gracias por visitarme! Que tengan un hermoso día! 

 Lili


6 comments:

  1. I love bicycles as well! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card this is Lili ... I love bicycle images, and I love what you have done here with the buttons and super fun colors! Great job ...
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the layout with the bike and the fun and fresh colors. Really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love this. It's got a great color-block look and the bicycle adds some fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, using the ribbon for the road. Great card Lili! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete