Saturday, May 19, 2012

Clean and simple card

I created this card inspired by Lisa Johnson and of course using only SU! products. I am trying to create more clean and simple cards. I find them extremely elegant and classy, but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. But I'll get there eventually. As I told you yesterday, I feel more confident in what I am doing and I know that it is a matter of practice. Check out Lisa's blog and see her great creations!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

He creado esta tarjeta inspirada por Lisa Johnson y por supuesto usando solo productos de SU!. Estoy tratando de hacer más tarjetas con cortes limpios y simples. Las encuentro sumamente elegantes y con clase, pero aún no me he acostumbrado, pero llegaré a eso. Como les dije ayer que me siento más confidente en lo que hago, sé que esto es un asunto de práctica. Visiten el blog de Lisa y verán sus elegantes creaciones!

Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un muy buen fin de semana!

Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment