Monday, May 7, 2012

Changes

Hi everybody! I am soooo excited for the changes that I have been having recently. I want to share with all of you that excitement. First of all, my blog will be in Spanish and English starting today. I know that you probably are wondering why I am translating if you can click on a button to translate and "voilà!", and I could save my translating time, but I don't like it when the computer translates. I had the chance to do that in my friends' blog, and let me tell you that it is not the same! And because I know Spanish (it's my mother tongue),  I would much rather prefer to do it myself.

The reason I am going to start translating my blog is that my friends, Teresa Giordano, Martha Lucia Gomez and Geraldine Andrade, and I opened a blog "Projects in Spanish," which is entirely in Spanish, to give the chance to those who don't speak English, or live outside the US, to make their own cards and organize their celebrations with all handmade projects. The registrations are open now: It is only $24.95 per month (less than $1.- per project) and you are going to have more than 25 projects a month. The registration is valid for one year, so you will be able to access each month's tutorials for one full year. The measurements in the tutorials are in centimeters and inches, full of color photos and explanations. If for any reason you don't understand the explanations, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be glad to explain them to you. Below you are going to find the Paypal button to register for Projects in Spanish. Hope to see you there!

The other good news is that I'll be part of the Friday Mashup design team from July to December. I was already guest designer for the month of April and I enjoyed every minute of it. Now I am honored to share my creativity with those talented designers and all of my followers for the rest of the year. Hope you visit The Friday Mashup challenge blog to see our creations!

Isn't that an excitement to share? Hope to see you soon! Have a wonderful day full of joy!

Hola a todas! Estoy muy entusiasmada por los cambios que estoy teniendo últimamente. Quisiera compartir con ustedes todo mi entusiasmo. Primero, desde hoy mi blog estará en español e inglés. Se que tal vez te estés preguntando porque estoy traduciendo cuando hay un botón de traducción y me ahorraría el trabajo de traducir, pero es que no me gusta la traducción de la computadora. Lo he comprobado yo misma en varios blogs de mis amigas y no es lo mismo, y como sé el español (ya que es mi lengua madre), prefiero hacerlo yo misma.


La razón detrás de esta traducción es que mis amigas, Teresa Giordano, Martha Lucia Gomez y 
Geraldine Andrade, y yo abrimos un blog "Proyectos en Español" que es completamente en español, para dar la oportunidad a todas aquellas que no saben inglés o viven fuera de Estados Unidos, que puedan organizar sus celebraciones con todos proyectos hechos a mano. La registración está abierta, y es sólo $24.95 por mes (menos de $1.- por proyecto) y vas a tener más de 25 proyectos en el mes. La registración te dura un año, o sea que tendrás acceso a los tutoriales de ese mes que te hayas registrado por un año. Las medidas son dadas en centímetros e inches, llena de fotos y explicaciones. Si por alguna razón no entiendes las explicaciones, no dudes en contactarnos y estaremos felices de explicártelas. Debajo van a encontrar un botón de Paypal para que se puedan registrar a Proyectos en Español. Espero verlas!


La otra buena noticia es que seré parte del grupo de diseñadoras de Friday Mashup blog, desde julio hasta diciembre. Ya fui diseñadora invitada de ese blog por el mes de Abril y disfrute cada minuto, y ahora  tengo el honor de disfrutar con todas esas diseñadoras talentosas y con todos mis seguidores mi creatividad por el resto del año. Espero que visiten The Friday Mashup challenge blog para ver nuestras creaciones!


No son esas buenas noticias para compartir? Espero verlas pronto! Que tengan un hermoso día lleno de
alegría!


Lili
Register now for only $24.95!
Regístrate por sólo $24.95!

1 comment: