Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank you with buttons for Embellish

I created this card for the Embellish Magazine Color Trends Challenge. The colors we had to use were turquoise or blue, yellow or mustard, green and chocolate chip. At least those were my interpretations of the colors I saw in the challenge. We also have to use buttons the way we want.

I learned how to make the flower with a Designer Series Paper circle from Card magazine (August 2011 issue). I wanted to put the flower in this card and I think that it was the perfect chance to display my beautiful flower! It is so easy to make and what I love about it is that it looks like an imperfect flower, it doesn't come out neat and balanced, but I love it . It looks like it was created by someone, not by a punch or a machine. The smaller flowers have been cut with the Big Shot. The buttons make the perfect center for those flowers.

Enjoy your day!



Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650), Tempting Turquoise (102067)
Stamp set: Curly Cute (W 117014, C 120510)
Die: Blossom Party (115971)
Punch: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer (122464)

No comments:

Post a Comment