Friday, August 5, 2011

SU! Promotion and Cake Convention


Hi all!
Again I've been neglecting my blog, but I wanted to share with you today the reason behind it. I was busy modeling a Christmas scene to exhibit at the ICES Convention in Charlotte, NC. It's my first time attending the convention and my first time exhibiting something I modeled! I made everything by hand using modeling paste. The pictures don't show the finished product (I still had to finish some details, and the star), but you can get an idea of what it would look like.

Also I wanted to let you know about a Stampin' UP! promotion going on...for each three Designer Series Papers you buy, you get the fourth one for free! Let me know if you're interested, or click the link in the sidebar to the right for more info. This promotion is only for the month of August, so keep that in mind.

Hope you're all having a great summer! Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Lili, esto esta simplemente divino. No te conocia esas habilidades pero me fascina. Te deseo mucho exito en tu convencion y no dejes de contarnos como te va. Un abrazo fuerte!!!
    Martha Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. LILI, QUE BUENO QUE ESTARAS EN LA EXHIBICION, ASI QUE PLEASEEEE YO QUIERO VER TODAS PERO TODAS LAS FOTOS.... OJALA GANES YA QUE TU TRABAJO ESTA SUPER ESPECTACULAR. SUERTE AMIGA Y YA VERAS QUE VENDRAS SUPER ENVENENADA DE LA CONVENCION DE ICES. QUE RECUERDOS LILI, CREO QUE ME DIO NOSTALGIA...JIJIJI
    DISFRUTALO LILI.
    BESOS.

    ReplyDelete