Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mojo Monday with passion

I love magazines, but not just any magazine that only tells gossip. I love those magazines that transmit a message or are inspiring. So, each time I go to a bookstore or a craft store, I try to look for something new that catches my attention.

Doing so, I found this specific publication called Artful Blogging, which is part of Somerset Studio publications. What was it about this magazine that caught my attention? It wasn't only the name Artful Blogging, but also the pictures, which captured the inspiration for each blog. Each blogger found inspiration through different means, and they tried to express themselves through their blog.

When I read the magazine, I learned that no matter what you do, you have to do it with a passion, find your inner voice, and show it through your blog or whatever you're doing...the rest falls into place naturally. This concept really changed my perspective, because even though I always preached "do things with a passion," it is now that I realize that I feel it inside me and before this moment, "do things with a passion" was not embedded so deep inside me like I feel it now. It's hard to express it with words, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

I hope you find your inner voice and your passion, too! Enjoy my creation for Mojo Monday! God bless you all.



Cardstock: So Saffron (105118), Old Olive (100702), Night Of Navy (100867), Very Vanilla (101650)
Stamp Sets: For All You Do (115360), Flight Of The Butterfly (111564)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Soft Suede (115657)
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones (119246)
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding
Punches: Large Tag (119876), Butterfly (119848), Scallop Edge Border (119882)
Cool Stuff: Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826)

No comments:

Post a Comment