Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

My friend Geraldine Andrade gave me this award and it's such an honor! Thank you Geraldine for nominating my blog for this award!


The "rules" of the award are just to say eight things about you and to give it to other worthy blogs.
So, without further ado, here are eight things about me:

1. I have four beautiful and lovely children who help me a lot with my business.
2. I love cold weather!
3. I decorate cakes, model cake toppers, and love to cook.
4. I multitask a lot.
5. My dream is to have a huge house and to move to New England.
6. I love to teach and to share what I know.
7. I am friendly and outgoing.
8. I love love love to travel.

There are many, many talented artists and crafters, so it is very difficult for me to pick only a few to give this award to. Some of the blogs I follow have already received this award, so I am going to give this award to my dear friend Teresa Giordano. She is my upline and a very talented artist. She's given me her support in many many occasions and guided me through this journey of being an SU! Demonstrator.

The other person I'd like to give the Stylish Blogger Award to is Andrea Walford, whom I follow for all the wonderful tips and creativity she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment